CQUni CareerHub is a FREE self-service online system. Employers, agencies or third party recruiters are expected to register and lodge their own jobs.
All registrations and employment vacancies submitted to CQUni
CareerHub must be approved by CQUni Careers. Processing occurs Monday to
Friday, between 9am and 5pm. We aim to process requests in a timely
CQUni Careers reserves the right to refuse or withdraw any
employer or advertisement from CQUni CareerHub for any reason without
notice. In particular this right will be exercised when a complaint has
been received concerning a particular vacancy/individual/organisation.
The interests, well-being and reputation of our students, staff and
CQUniversity are our central priority.
businesses and organisations that recruit students or graduates for
paid employment; registered charities, non-profit organisations,
volunteering organisations and industry associations; and recruitment
agencies and similar that recruit on behalf of other organisations will
be required to supply the following information when registering on
- Organisation name
- ABN or Business number
150 word description of your organisation (please provide as much
detail as possible as this information will be visible to students)
- Organisation type
- Number of employees
- Scope of operations
- Postal address
- Industries your organisation operates in
- The contact details for a primary contact person
not representing a registered business (e.g. householders, parents or
students offering home based jobs like tutoring or gardening) will be
required to supply the following information when registering on CQUni
- First name
- Last name
- Phone or mobile number
- Address (not displayed to students)
All job vacancy listings will require the following information:
- Position title
- Application closing date
- Expected commencement date
- Number of positions available
- Remuneration/pay rate
- Contract type
- Contract hours
- Summary of the position to display in search results
informative description of the position – e.g. duties/responsibilities,
required skills/experience, degree areas targeted, working hours/days,
frequency of work.
- How to apply e.g. email CV, plus a contact name, phone number, email or postal address as appropriate.
- Type of work which best describes your position
- Occupation (i.e. student study area) from which you want to attract the most applicants
- Campus from which you want to attract the most applicants
To add a vacancy to CQUni CareerHub:
- If you are new to CQUni CareerHub, click on 'Register'
- If you are a returning user, click on 'Log In'
If you experience difficulty listing your vacancy please email email@example.com