CQUni CareerHub is undergoing an upgrade and also migrating to the cloud.
The cloud migration is scheduled to occur on
Wednesday 25 August at approximately 8pm. It is expected this will take around four hours and the system will be down during this time.
The upgrade is scheduled to occur on
Thursday 2 September at approximately 11pm.
Following the above, you may notice some slight changes to the look and feel of CQUni CareerHub however everything else will remain the same. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Welcome to CQUni CareerHub
CQUni CareerHub is a free web-based system linking students, employers and the CQUni Careers team.
What does CQUni CareerHub provide?
When you are registered as an employer on CQUni CareerHub you will be able to:
- add vacancies directly to the CQUni CareerHub jobs board for access by students 24/7
- edit and close the vacancies you have listed
- view a history of all the previous vacancies you have listed on CQUni CareerHub
- maintain your contact details
- add a list of contact people
To use the system you must first be registered:
- Please ensure you are using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser
- If you are not currently registered you can submit your application now by clicking on the 'REGISTER' button.
- If you are already registered you can click on the 'LOG IN' button and enter your username and password
- If you have forgotten your password or have been provided with a username by CQUniversity you can set your password by utilising the 'password reset feature' on the login page to set your password.
- If you are submitting your registration now, then you must wait until CQUni Careers team have approved your application before you can access all the features (you will be notified by email.)
All items you add to CQUni CareerHub will be subject to approval by the CQUni Careers team.
If you experience any difficulties please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 13 27 86.